Staff Login


Are you having problems with your landlord? Do you have issues with your neighbours?

At South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau we can help you with a range of housing issues, whether you own or rent your home.

Depending on your circumstances, we would advise you to bring the following documents with you to allow us to make the best possible assessment of the situation:

  • A copy of your lease
  • Any other documentation your landlord has given you
  • Any letters you have received about the problem
  • Copies of any letters or emails which you have sent or received
  • Photographs of the problem area


South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau will never ask you to provide confidential, financial or banking details by telephone or email.

We advise anyone taking on a new tenancy, whether furnished or unfurnished, to take photographs of the accommodation before moving in, as this evidence may help in obtaining a full deposit back at the end of the tenancy.

There is also additional help available on this subject at the Adviceguide website. South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.