Staff Login


Is your Gas, Water or Electricity service faulty? Do you have an issue with your utility supplier?

At South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau we can help you with a range of utility issues, whether you need repairs or just need information about suppliers.

We advise you to bring the following documents with you to allow us to make the best possible assessment of the situation:

  • A copy of your agreement
  • Any bills and invoices
  • Any letters or emails you have sent or received from the company
  • Any recent meter readings
  • Photographs of the problem area if applicable


South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau will never ask you to provide confidential, financial or banking details by telephone or email.

We advise clients to keep copies of any correspondence and details of phone calls.

There is also additional help available on this subject at the Adviceguide website. South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.